Top to Toe Ltd. Sunbed / Vibro Plate Hire Terms & Conditions
The person who arranges for or subsequently signs for the delivery of the sunbed/vibro plate specified on the agreement, (hereafter called the Hirer) will be over 18 years of age, produces identification if requested to do so, and shall have the responsibility for the delivered sunbed/vibro plate, between the date of delivery and the collection date. The Hirer must not allow anyone under the age of 18 to use a sunbed on the premises hired from Top To Toe Ltd. (hereafter called the Company).
Any loss, damage or theft of the delivered sunbed/vibro plate, will render the hirer liable, and he/she will be required to reimburse the Company, the full retail price for any loss, damage or repair or any loss of business to the Company due to the fact that the Company’s property has not been returned.
The Company instructs all users of the hired sunbed/vibro plate, to read the advisory note (see below – IMPORTANT) and to display this in a prominent position for the advice of all users. In all cases, the Company will not be liable for any burns and injuries, direct of consequential arising from the use of, or inability to use the equipment on hire.
The specified sunbed/vibro plate will be available for collection from the site where the Company delivered them to, at the time and date stated on the rental agreement.
Sunbeds/vibro plates being kept for consecutive periods must be paid for on the date the sunbed/vibro plate were due for collection. If payment is not received by the end of the trading on the due date, then the hirer will be charged at a rate of £15.00 per day until sunbeds/vibro plates or payment is collected, also any discounts will be removed for that period.
There are several methods of paying for your sunbed hire/vibro plate hire, cash on delivery or by credit or debit card when you order over the phone or our delivery team can call head office with your credit or debit card when they arrive at the specified address on the agreement.
Before you use your sunbed, the Company recommend that you read the following.
Ultra-violet light radiation from the sun or from UV appliances can cause skin or eye damage.
These biological effects depend on the quality and quantity of the radiation as well as upon the skin sensitivity of the individual.
The skin may develop sunburn after excessive exposure.
Excessively repeated exposures to ultra-violet from the sun or UV appliances may lead to premature ageing of the skin as well as an increased risk of skin tumours.
The unprotected eye may develop surface inflammation and in certain cases damage may occur to the retina after excessive exposure, cataracts may develop after many repeated exposures. Special care is necessary in cases of pronounced individual sensitivity to ultra-violet radiation and in cases where certain medicines or cosmetics are used.
Therefore the following precautions are to be taken seriously, if in doubt, consult Top To Toe Ltd. Tel: 01388 814710.
1. Always use the sunbed goggles provided upon delivery of your sunbed.
2. Remove all cosmetics well in advance of exposure and do not apply any sunscreens.
3. Do not undergo exposure when taking medicines which increase the sensitively to ultra-violet radiation. If in doubt, take medical advice.
4. Do not expose any part of the body more than once a day and do not sunbathe the same day.
5. Adhere to recommendations concerning exposure times, intervals between exposure and distances from the lamp.
6. Seek medical advice if persistent in lumps, sores or pigmented moles develop on the skin.
7. Do not use the sunbed in the bathroom.
8. No parts are user serviceable. Do not remove any parts or attempt to dismantle this unit. Do not cover or restrict any ventilation holes.
9. It is recommended that the unit is positioned 3-9 inches away from the body. Avoid unnecessary movement of the unit.
For Vibro Plate hire units, please refer to the user guide supplied with the machine.